|Parents and Guardians, do you think your children will tell you if they are being
molested just because they promise they will?
Do you believe you already know all the information on how to identify sexual abuse and
sexual predators? If you answered yes to either of these questions you are about to be
shocked. Child molesters are always changing their tactics. The Department of Crime stats
shows that 88% of children initially don't tell anyone they have been molested for a period of
3-5 years. Also, 90% of child victims knew their offender and 25% of children who have been
molested and don't tell anyone will go on to become child molesters themselves.
|Zip Code predator search
Just choose your state and
you will be taken directly to
your states database of
arrested sexual offenders.
You can then search by zip
code Note: Some states
may have updated their
links. If one does not work
you can locate it from the
Click to search by State then Zip
|Kids and Teenagers
If an older teenager or an adult is talking to you in any sexual way, showing you sexual
magazines, pictures or movies or touching you or making you touch them in any sexual way
it is illegal and will harm you especially if you don't tell anyone. Studies show you can end
up becoming a child molester yourself.
Click here to see all the things that could happen to you if you do not get help.
|Below is some of the protection contained within the guidelines
1) General profiles of sexual predators
2) The Common threats, tricks, and lies used by Predators.
3) How to identify and locate predators in your neighborhood.
4) Warning signs of child sexual abuse.
5) Guidelines on how to prevent child kidnapping
6) The harmful effects of child sexual abuse
7) How to communicate with your children about the
dangers of sexual predators.
|There are many things you can do to stop child molestation
1) By using the link above download or read or listen to online the protection and help guidelines and go over them with your children.
2) By using the link above, conduct a free sexual offender search by state and zip code.
3) If an abuse has taken place, report it to the proper authorities, the link above will provide you state by state reporting numbers.